The Chatelaine's Garbage

Because I am my poetics, I'm going to track my daily garbage. It might also help me dump less on others. Also, in the words of William Rathje, founder of the University of Arizona's Garbage Project, *REFUSE REFLECTS TRUTH*. Garbage sorting reveals that "what we do and what we say we do are two different things."

Saturday, March 24, 2007

RECYCLED INTO A NEW BOOK!

The garbage lists from this blog-project have been recycled into a section of my new book:

SILENCES: The Autobiography of Loss

You may find it interesting to see how these trash lists have been recontextualized! If interested, you can order the book HERE.

Thanks for your interest and support!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger adam said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:01 AM, Blogger adam said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger Liama Jhons said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home